- Low cost with unique professional look.
- Short shooting time, your clips will shot, edited and online within hours.
- Gives a much better feel to a property than just images, edited images or 360 degree views.
- Increase property exposure and creates higher initial buyer awareness.
- Online video increases Brand Loyalty and Awareness – people remember.
- Obtain high resolution still images from edit at no extra charge.
- Same day shoot, edit and load.
- Embed the video clips into any website.
- View the clips using any smart mobile phone.
- Video creates emotion. Buyers buy home homes based on emotion.
- Online video inspires trust and credibility – people tend to perceive better and retain knowledge of the information from the online videos.
- Online video can generate you more leads – people tend to respond and take action several times more frequently, after watching online video.
- You can boost your Brand awareness and loyalty, standing out as an authority real estate agent or broker..
It’s the next best thing to being there!
84% of buyers use the internet to aid the buying process. What they typically get are a series of pictures showing various rooms of the house. But it is hard to paint the full picture of a house with just pictures.
The Virtual Tours you generally see on real estate sites are a static 360 degree distorted view of a room that simulates motion. Virtual Tours are all the rage these days in real estate. Photos are stitched together in a 360 degree circle, and you can virtual “tour” around the room with your mouse – a technology bordering on 10 years old!
More commonly today, “virtual tours” used by most agents consist of a dozen or so still photos (usually the exact same photos you just looked at on the MLS), placed into an automated software program that will now “zoom” in and out on those photos, with a musical background.
With our real, full motion Video Tours we don’t distort your property. The tour flows naturally, just as if you were in the home! It’s just like watching television! You can see the exact layout of the home, how the rooms connect to one another, as you walk up and down the hallways, up the stairs, and drive through the neighborhood.
That’s where video tours come in, video tours are essentially open houses over the internet. An agent would appear on a video and act as if he or she were actually showing a house to a potential buyer except now, that video can reach millions of people. Videos give much more insight into a house that pictures cannot. They say a picture is a thousand words. It would be fair to say a video is a thousand pictures….Literally.
Because Google and other search engines are beginning to give videos hosted on sites like YouTube preferential search engine ranking, it’s quite possible your video could end up on the first page of search results for your targeted key phrase. This is incredibly powerful and not to be overlooked, as this is what will make your video marketing efforts well worth the time you invest in them.
In this day and age, agents need to offer something special to both separate themselves from the competition and offer value to the customer. Video is that special something.
Paul Wags 2011